04 Mar G Squared is currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager, based in VA
Posted at 08:00h in Gsquared
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for all managing all sales activities within the greater Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Virginia, WV territory
Role & Responsibilities
- Traveling within territory to new and existing customers to generate sales opportunities
- Cold-calling new accounts in person or on the phone (Occasionally)
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development
- Staying up to date on customer programs, industry trends, and new products/technologies
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets
- Updating company CRM system (Salesforce) on a consistent basis for reporting and team awareness
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships, including industry tradeshows
- Follow up on sales leads from principal marketing efforts
- Coordinate sales events such as trade shows and “Lunch and Learns” for principals
- Communicate with team and with principal on related sales efforts
- Assisting with monthly sales and revenue reporting for principals
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Relevant industry background & experience
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
- Degrees in Business, Marketing, or any other related fields are typically required.
- Strong technical knowledge in the Microwave and RF field.
- Experienced user of sales CRM systems like Salesforce